We need an education system that enables and prepares learners for jobs that have not yet been created, technologies that have not been invented and problems that we don’t yet know will be problems yet.
The main aim of Education for the 22nd Century should be "Learning How to Learn".
Science is teaching us that the brain, body and mind develop through research, errors, engagement and motivation. Only then will we develop to our fullest capacity.
Let's open up the World for our children, not textbooks!
It's our responsibility to make brave decisions and to DO SOMETHING NEW in order to
- provide for the holistic needs of each child
- teach how the brain learns best
- teach skills demanded in our current century
- use our first 20 years of life effectively
- build confident in informed people rather than deflated and demotivated
Why 'school' in Class when you can 'School' in Life